Step 2: Post the first line from the first 15 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Step 6: World domination!
1) This Song Is Just six words long...
2) Ooh, nananananana, Never we look back we said, How was I to know I'd miss you so...
3) Well I saw fireworks from the freeway and behind closed eyes I can't make them go away...
4) I will not make the same mistakes that you did, I will not let myself cause my home so much misery...
5) out here in the fields i fight for my meals, I get my back into my living...
6) See the devil on the doorstep now, my oh my, Telling everybody just how to live their lives...
7) I always needed time on my own, I never thought I'd need you there when I cried...
8) It's the things that you do, so physical, it's the things that you say, so flammable...
9) L is for the way you look at me...
10) Did I ever tell you how you live in me, Every waking moment even in my dreams...
11) There is nothing better than being with you, and I'm feeling so nice...
12) Today I changed, too late cause everyone stayed the same...
13) I just want you so close, where you can stay forever...
14) Sanctus Espiritus! redeem us from our solemn hour...
15) Welcome to Mirrielees orientation. My name’s Nate, and I’ll be your RA for this year...
IF A MOVIE WAS MADE OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
- - - - - - - Your Life: The Soundtrack - - - - - - - -
So, here’s how it works:
Open your music player (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, etc).
Put it on shuffle.
For every question type the song that’s playing.
When you go to a new question press the next button.
Some songs fit perfectly.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Opening Credits: Smash-The Murmurs
Birth: Woodstock-Joni Mitchell
Waking Up: Wake Me Up When September Ends-Green Day
Working song: Ain't It Heavy-Melissa Etheridge
Falling in Love: All Good Things-Mandy Moore
Sex: Sweet Surrender-Sarah Mclachlan
Lusting: Is This Real-Lisa Hall
Cooking Dinner: the World I Know Collective Soul
Walk in the Park: Chasing the Girl-Rachael Sage
Working out at the gym: Strangers Like Me-Phil Collins
Fight scene: We're Not Gonna Take It-Twisted Sister
Breaking up: Northern Star-Melanie C
Getting back together: Forever May Not Be Long Enough-Live
Secret Love: Borderline-Joni Mitchell
Life’s okay: Goodbye to the Circus-Aqua
Mental breakdown: Where Is the Love-Black Eyed Peas
Partying: the Bitch Is Back-Elton John
Long night alone: A Widow's Toast-Neko Case
Final Battle: Makin' My Way-Billie Piper
Death Scene: Finale B-Rent
Funeral: Cry-Faith Hill
Credits: I'll Cover You Reprise-Rent